Friday 31 August 2012

Golden!

Yayyy meeeeee!!!!!



I just moved house! It is 2 weeks short of a year since I last had my own bathroom! Chuffed.

I moved yesterday night and only just found the time to scrub down my bathroom. Yep, you heard right, all bleached down et al. Lol. Still need to unpack but can't be bothered :-|

I am soooo excited! This move feels like so many things are happening, are changing. I admit it wasn't comfortable....eek! It was horrendously stressful!!!!! (I exaggerate not!) but all in all, I love my new place. :-D

The view from my old room - best thing about that room

Bleached down ensuite in new room  - yeah boi!

My Camera :-D I got it 2 weeks ago. Haven't had time to figure it out but in LUV! My friend was checking it out. Didn't know when he took this but saw it and liked a lot. Dunno why.

No comments:

Post a Comment