Thursday 4 October 2012

Lady, Where is your NAFDAC number?!!

Call me stale but I just found this on my cereal box.

I was feeling peckish and could not be bothered to cook at this time. I headed off to the kitchen, picked up a box of cereal and started eating - yes, straight from the pack.

I admit, I haven't eaten Crunchy Nut cereal for ages as I am more of a Fruit 'n' Fiber/Muesli girl. But the shock I got at how sweet it is left me revulsed! I started looking at the pack trying to figure out what is in it and there it was - A NAFDAC REG No.

I know I am sooooo 2000-and-late but I promise you I never noticed it before.

Easy to see who Kellogg's key consumers are!!!!!





As for my hunger........it can wait. I am more concerned about what to do with this box of cereal! As it stands, it's too sweet for me. Maybe I should have had it with milk like normal people do :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment