Tuesday 25 February 2014

Lust Have.....

I took a trip down Oxford street sometime in the last week of December 2013. I don't know if I said but I was ill over Christmas so spent it indoors and 'bed-bound'. Little wonder that at the first opportunity, I wandered out of my 'hole' and took a walk to explore one of the main 'shopping districts'.

At this point I must mention I was without a penny in hand. Lol. Not so much out of choice but more out of *coughs, shall we say circumstance. Lol.

Anyway, I went in and out of the shops, taking in the beauty of the streets - full of people, noise and lights. I am quite picky in the things I like so when I fall for a brand, it's usually a lifelong love affair. And in light of this, I walked into the Ted Baker store. Lovelies!!! That store gave me life from the first ,'Hello'. Lol! So many things I just wanted to grab off the rack without trying them on because I KNOW my size in TB like I know I should have gone to bed ages ago! *sigh.

I wandered around on the ground floor admiring jumpsuits, tailoring, the whole 9 yards. Then I decided to check what the upper floor had to offer. I kid you not as I got to the top of the stairs, one of the girls there walked past me in the most AMAZING dress I had seen all day! I couldn't help it, I gushed to her how much I loved her dress and she went on to say it was from that store, asked for my size, handed me one and insisted I tried it on.

Oh dear, I loved the dress when I saw it. But when I wore it.......it was a lifelong union. Lol.
Unfortunately, I did not take it home with me as my senses spoke words of reason and I decided to listen. Till date I still visit the website to ensure my dress is in stock because as soon as I can afford to - WHOOSH! I am so snapping it and making it mine!

I'm actually looking forward to summer you know, Lol. Can't wait for the sunshine to kiss my face everyday (sheer bliss). Here's my dress - I promise it looks much better sitting on me than it does here :P


Speak soon lovelies! Sweet Dreams xx

L.W

No comments:

Post a Comment