Saturday 29 December 2012

Season's Greetings

Finally! I have been allowed to register a profile. Apparently my name did not conform to Google's naming policy and until that was sorted, I could not upload any more pictures which meant I couldn't share what I've been doing with everyone :-(

So sorry about that lovelies. I am back and grateful for the past year. Grateful for my blog and for everyone who reads it, checks on me and comments. I cannot express how much I appreciate every single amazing person who makes this worthwhile. *hugs

My ticket to Handel's Messiah


My Advent calendar

Woke up at 6am to make these birthday cupcakes

Hi I'm Ted.....last name x





Boots stole the show. Thanks guys



3D Printing! Amazing!

TED and TEDx, get to know.......

....truth speaks







My Invite to the House of Lords :D

Meet Suki .... Suki says, 'Make someone happy'





My first time outside this season - Christmas Eve





Christmas Spread - the parts I managed to photograph

This is what happens when you have a belly full of food

It's a wrap!

I wonder how many people got to have holidays this month. Please share what you got up to this Christmas and I would love to see pictures :D

Happy Holidays lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment