Monday 3 December 2012

CC: December!

After Movember comes December.

It's finally the last lap of the year and all I can say is - GRATEFUL!

I started the month at a live rendition of Handel's Messiah. It was divine! The voices made me wonder what it would be like to hear angels sing. And then I got to work today to find an advent calender waiting for me on my desk. *happy!

I spent my weekend looking for advent calendars to buy for the kids I look after but they were sold out everywhere I went :-( You can imagine my joy when I saw someone had gotten me one while I was out trying to get them for others. It's times like this I can truly say, Life Is Beautiful.

I have quite a lot I am getting up to this month and will keep you all posted x

2 comments:

  1. Well, tis the season to be jolly they say. I'm sure you're out getting everything ready for the big day. Enjoy the rest of the festive season and I'll be back later :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Thank you so much! Lol. How was your Christmas celebration? Seasons Greetings and see you in the New Year

      Delete