Sunday 30 December 2012

Home Alone Part ?

This came with my receipt at PizzaHut......Can't wait to see what I get. Lol


Lady in Redddddd.......is home on her ownnnnnnn.... *straightface

I love love love the detail on my dress......please ignore anything that looks out of place. lol

Long legs.....serving me since my toddler days

Bending my heels....because I can

Sole food

She's ready for her close-up now

Red sole? Nope, but purple will do just fine *hehehe

My new found love. Love it so much I have 3 - 1 in my handbag, 1 beside my sink, 1 on my dresser...can you guess which one's where? Lol

With so many edible elements, little wonder why J'adore

It's December and I am still getting birthday presents :-D Thanks MeJulie

FeltMann by Aldo
Finally, I just stumbled on this and will spend the night dancing to it. Song was produced by the one and only Cobhams Asuquo.....I love music, I love to dance, I love food, I love to eat, I love shoes, I love to walk, I love songs, I love to sing.....am I good at any of these, don't know and don't care. Lol. I'll just do it all because life is for the living. Bye Bye 2012. You have been amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment