Sunday 15 December 2013

....thanks to Rum-Punch Drunk

I'll be the first to admit I haven't been blogging like I would love to. Honestly, I wish I did. No excuses here......I should find time for things I love.

So why haven't I been blogging? I started this blog wanting to share my life and the experiences I encounter. But along the line I was mainly sharing randoms on what I loved most - FOOD!! You see, I am not a girly girl. I would love to be - if only I could spare the time and money *cue :D
When it comes to fashion, beauty and all that seems to sell and ramp up blog views, I don't match up.

And so I was torn between what direction this blog should take but kept at it any way.

Along the line, life really happened for me. Lol. I cannot even begin to go through the list of things this year had in store for me. I can boldly admit it has been one of my toughest years ever!

Also, my laptop gave up on me. Lol. Yes people, after 2 years of not doing much, my screen decided to abandon yours truly just when I needed it most. This was in October just before my birthday. I was given a 'ridiculous' quote and frankly could not afford to spare the cash so that wasn't happening! Apparently, my laptop is an expensive piece of work - I was given for my birthday 2 years ago so have no way of knowing what it cost.

Now where is this going? Well, between not being here for so long and taking a step back to assess how recent happenings have changed the content I want to write about, I decided to start another blog.

Basically archive this one which I thought was a bit of a mess and start all over - new direction, new everything.

This has been playing on my mind for at least a month and finally, I logged in to take the step and there it was, a comment from Rum-Punch Drunk under my last post.

I guess the title of this post is a big giveaway because reading that comment was a major 'awww' moment for me (Thanks Rum-Punch)

So dearies, I have decided to just continue my story here.

Forgive me in advance if this becomes a mash of thoughts, this, that and everything in between.

I'll do my best to make it work.

On that note, as we countdown to the holidays......may you have a happy one :)

Lady xx

No comments:

Post a Comment