Tuesday 27 November 2012

.....to err is human and also Wombly

I know, it has been ages since I showed my furry nose on blogger and frankly, no excuse will make up for it. I've been soooooooo neck-deep with work and everything else.

I'm sure most people experience the increased workload at the end of the year and it's account closing season. Having so much to do to ensure business resumes in January on a clean slate is one of the things people deal with. One thing I have learnt from living on my own and fending for myself is to respect my parent's on a deeper level. Lol. The life of a 9 to 5er isn't easy! Lol. Throw in a bunch of kids, bills and education = a hard knock life!

Yes, parents are indeed uber-amazing.

On a less amusing note, I am trying to upload pictures but failing woefully. Apparently Google has been storing all my pictures I uploaded here and now I've exceeded my limit. I need to create a public online account which I don't intend to do. Speaking of Google, I sent an email earlier and when I clicked the send button, Gmail gave me this message "You have written 'find attached' but did not include any attachements in your message. Do you want to send anyway?"

Is it just me or is it ridiculous the way companies disregard our right to privacy? I mean, what if I don't want what you are offering? Surely I should have a choice! Afterall, it's MY data.

I was going to upload pictures of what I've been up to but unfortunately, that's not going to happen no thanks to Google. I promise to research my options and hopefully find a way to bypass the system tomorrow.

Till then lovelies, please accept my apologies ......

Lotsa Womble love,
Lady xx

No comments:

Post a Comment