Wednesday 2 January 2013

Make way for 2013!

Happy New Year Everyone! Lol.

So I am over a day late. I was still hibernating :-)

For me it's back to work and back to reality. Really grateful for the holidays and all the rest I got. My day has been filled with people in running gear whizzing past. I say give it 2 weeks and the numbers will dwindle. Lol.

I don't know about you but I am not one to make New Year resolutions. Lol. I believe everyday is a new opportunity for change - why limit it to the 1st day or week of the year?

What change(s) am I making? I have decided that I am going to eat more. Yep, you heard me right. I am going to eat more. I don't eat enough in my opinion. Like my mum always said when I was younger, 'I won't hassle you for eating too much - as long as you stay in shape!'

Here's my first grocery shopping for the year - YAY!!!! I intend to make another trip tomorrow to get what I missed out but we'll see how things go as I can make do till the weekend at least :-D




 
Dinner is served



No comments:

Post a Comment