Monday 14 January 2013

First Snow of 2013

I spent my weekend in bed cos I was ill. I haven't exactly been eating in the past week so when I fell ill, my goodness! I alternated between being dizzy and being unable to stand. Trust me, you don't want to be sick on an empty stomach.

I made up my mind I had to be ok by today so I can make it to work and that's exactly what happened. Lol. I woke up at 5am and force fed myself half a pear. Then on my way to work I grabbed 2 slices of white bread and continued the force feeding. I could not finish it and had to throw the rest in the bin. Ah well, at least I managed to keep some food down.

I wasn't too surprised to see snow as I was expecting it all weekend. I loved the freshness of the air and the fact it wasn't too cold. I even went out without my scarf and gloves *smug

I have always wanted to take pictures of my trip to work in the morning and I was glad I finally did. Lol
 











Hello Everybody! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment