Tuesday 6 November 2012

Hotel Loving.....I mean, Living.

I finally get to sleep in my bed!

Starting Friday, my weekend was all about long train rides, sleeping in a hotel and surprisingly heavy luggage.

I tell you, there are places I never knew existed until I had to catch a train at 6:00am, travelling for four hours and after changing trains and dealing with delays, arriving at my destination over an hour late.

Yep, did I mention that Wombles live busy lives? I was asked on friday, 'You have lots of time right? Considering all you get up to'. My reply, 'It's not about having time, I make time'

Here's where I stayed this weekend. Between the free breakfast and incredibly warm room, I can't decide what won my heart. Lol. As usual, I had to do something ditsy so I set off the fire alarm because I took a shower with my bathroom door open o.O

It's funny how people tend to sleep on one side of a bed regardless of it's size.


That's me in the mirror.......all covered in grey fur :o)

After ironing my outfit and going everywhere with a suit bag I get there and find this.....



Nope, I don't have a bathroom fetish......I'm just 'OCD' about the cleanliness of bathrooms



Detail on wall


You know it has to be on MAX! Lol.....until the place warms up


I will choose you again. Highly recommended.

2 comments:

  1. Well, the place did look nice and clean from the photos. And like you, I do like a nice warm room when I have to stay in a hotel. Looks small though, but how much space does one really need when they are only using it to sleep in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Lol. First thing I noticed was how small the bed was but then, it was only me and that was enough space.......breakfast was enough compensation though :D

      Delete