Saturday 10 November 2012

Patent.Leopard print.Suede

I had a new addition to my shoe family on my way home from my weekend trip .

My train wasn't due for 2 hours so off I wandered past the barrier gates to get dinner and see what Basingstoke had to offer.

The last time I got myself shoes was in May/June. Since then, I have been craving a pair of winter boots which I got as my birthday pressie

As much as I love style, I always make sure I don't buy anything I don't need. I mean, what's the point of having a wardrobe full of clothes, bags and shoes when there's only one me? As long as I have the basics, I'm good. So when it comes to shoes, as long as I have a pair in one colour, why buy another? Plus, I don't get to wear most of my shoes....and yes, I love my heels anyday.

I guess we can say I had myself an early Christmas then. From the moment I saw these shoes on the wrong aisle, I hunted the collection down.......sniffer dogs and all. Lol. I have always wanted black high heeled shoes, comfy enough to wear to work and functions. When I saw this one, although it was pricier that the plain shoes, I opted for it because it ticked my boxes and yet stands out in a subtle way, just like yours truly ;)







My feet love me for this! *hehehe



No comments:

Post a Comment