Tuesday 18 September 2012

Barbie & Ken's Traditional Wedding - PhotographybyObi

Ok so I saw this post months ago and fell in love.

I shared it on facebook and ended up chatting with Obi. According to him, his wife made the costumes while they bought the props. After the shoot, everything went on ebay - this was one expensive shoot!


I honestly cannot express how in love with this post I am. I just have to share it here. For those who don't know, this is a good representation of the Yoruba culture portrayed.

At the end of my chat, I told Obi to please tell his wife she is AMAZING!!!!.......of course that was after bragging about the finesse of a woman's touch. Lol.









Please visit PhotographybyObi for entire album and tell me what you think. xx


2 comments:

  1. If I were to get married again, I would consider for my bridesmaids the dresses in purple teehee :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I love that colour too....apparently it is in season this A/W 2012. What was the colour at your wedding? you should blog about the dresses ;)

      Delete