Thursday 6 September 2012

Pregolom.....why?

Today I decided to login to see what my traffic's like.......

Russia - 8
France - 1
Germany - 1



Was I excited? YES!!! I was so amazed and wondered if these people had to google translate my posts.....or, like in Brussels, are they able to speak fluent English and amaze the socks off me?

A search of my traffic sources proved otherwise - www.super-online-search.com and www.pregolom.com = nothing but spam.

So I am taking the advise I found and not clicking on the links. Apparently all I can do is ignore them as they can't be stopped or deleted.

Hope this helps someone :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm also getting these fake references on my blog!
    I found this blog with hundreds of links of false references. If you receive suspicious references, just copy the link, ctrl + F and ctrl + v

    http://hkchic.blogspot.com/2013/06/fake-referral-sites.html

    ReplyDelete