Wednesday 24 October 2012

Au'some Nuggets

I am sure by now, we all know I am a foodie of sorts. So little surprise that most of what I talk about revolves about 'belly pleasing goodies'.

I stumbled on this by mistake. My boss (I blogged about here) brought this into work because his daughter did not like some of the flavours as it was a mixed pack.

We all tried it and all I can say is being the youngest, it naturally ended up with it me :D

 







The box contained 48 individual packs filled with small chewy nuggets. I have to warn that these are quite small and should be considered when giving to children.

I won't call this snack completely healthy but it is a good alternative to regular sweets and can serve as a decent treat. It also boasts of less sugar and fat than most fruit packs.

The best thing I like about this fruit snack is how easy it is to fit in a lunchbox. It will definately work for kids and adults alike.

I must mention that, although the brand is American, this particular product is made in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment