Wednesday 3 October 2012

....and this Womble came tumbling down.

Today I was in THAT mood.

You know, the one where you wake up and decide to take your time with getting ready and wear a pair of high heeled shoes to work. Yep! THAT one.

The only reason this happened was because the weather forecast promised it will be nice, and it was.

So off I went in a dress and my heels on click clacking all the way. To complete the look, I ditched my black trousers - it's starting to feel like a uniform!

I got to the bus stop in one piece and eventually hopped on the bus - again in one piece.

Today, the bus was full and I had to stand. But before I could reach out and hold on for support *whoosh! the driver sped off.

Typical, it had to happen today. It had to be today. When I decide to wear a pair of high heeled shoes, I just HAD to lose balance on a bus full of people. It will be hard to convince anyone that this unfortunate incident had nothing to do with my shoes and everything to do with the fact that I was not holding on........

Note to self - When in doubt, stick to flats and have a spot of tea darling!






No comments:

Post a Comment