Wednesday 3 October 2012

....this womble went to market

Here's what I got up to during my trip to the travelling market




Sweetiesssss!!!



Dear Sir, did I tell you how much I loved your macaroons?

Here today......

....gone in sixty seconds




Exotic burgers

This reminds me of an insurance advert......not sure which one

Yum!




I bought one of each here and some of them never made it home with me

From France with Love!


Italia baby!!!







Jolly Fella!

How do you like your olives?....Stuffed!
Die Deutsch! These are massive!!!


Not sure about this. On the one hand intrigued, on the other concerned for the animals!

Finally, something healthy!


I splurged at the macaroon stand, salami stand and the Italian stand which reminded me of my trip to Bruxelles ( found here )

Worth checking out what's on offer at these travelling markets! The fact they rarely come around was enough to justify my spending. *hehehe

2 comments:

  1. Yummy. Where was this? Would have spent ages here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hun!!! Yes! I spent forever there! That was in Nottingham :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete