Saturday 20 October 2012

....Birthday blues

So my birthday's just been and gone and guess what - I was ill!

I spent the entire day cooking, cleaning and then more cleaning before I finally got home and fell asleep. Yep, you heard - or rather read - right. I spent the latter part of my birthday asleep.

To be fair to myself, I should have seen it coming. I guess my body had had enough and decided to shut down under all the stress I had put it through. What better way to pay back than on my birthday eii? Lol. So yeh, I have been ill and off work as well. Between receiving remarks about how I must have partied hard on my birthday hence the illness and messing up my work because I refused to stay at home when I should have, I don't know which was worse.

On a merrier note, I just got my final pressie in the post and what can I say but - TOTALLY CHUFFED!





My 'pwetty' pink roses


My white roses

My lilies!!!! Still in their bulbs!

5 days later and yet another one blooms! My lilies!!!

Final Pressieeeee!!!!! Boss Lady things!!! Leather upper, wood in sole and fur lining!!! Winter isn't looking too bad!!

First attempt at a bun! After my last hair post, I've been rocking 2 strand twists

Side view. Opted for a low bun for work-life

Assessorize!!! Animal print scarf from Primark £3.00

Boss Lady bun! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment