Friday 5 October 2012

My boss is a DONEYKEBAB!!!

Today I gushed out excitedly to my boss about how I am now a blogger.

I work with the most amazing people in the world. I know you think you are lucky to have nice colleagues but trust me they have nothing on mine *bigsmile

My team is like a family and we work like it's a family business. We give our best because that's what family businesses are about. If the business goes down, we all go down with it.

So yes, it's no surprise that I was excited to tell about my latest venture.

One thing you must know about my manager is this - he is good at everything he is good at!!

No lie. He loves phototgraphy and taught himself from scratch. So when I decided to get a camera guess who I went scuttling to - DONEYKEBAB.


Judging from the quality of my pictures we can all agree I didn't make a bad choice eii.

Anyway, back to where I was.

I told my boss I had started blogging seriously in the past 2 weeks.

He looks up from his computer and asks "What can you possibly blog about that will interest me??"

I admit, I did not expect that question but he is so right! What?

Well, I told him I would take the challenge so here I am blogging about Mr DONEYKEBAB ( I promise I did not give him that name)

I need a favour people!!! My boss likes taking pictures and sticking them on Google Maps.

Please pay him a visit by clicking here and leave a comment saying how you found his page. If you can't  just leave a comment under this post.

Here's one of his pictures. I would like to see the look on his face on Monday when I say "Morning.....and by the way, you made front page on Friday!"








No comments:

Post a Comment