Saturday 6 October 2012

Gourmet Burger Chicken....sorry, Kitchen

I promise, I meant to say Kitchen but instead the word  'Chicken' fell out.

That was what happened when I was asking about GBK. They had just opened in my city and I was asking a few friends what they thought of it.

In my defence, we were at a restaurant for a friend's birthday and you guessed right, I had ordered chicken.

I love this!! Creative.





Ladies and Gentlemen, behold the Windsor.....when it came out I was like 'Is that it?'.....I guess I expected something fancier. I must confess though, the beef was lovely.
That sign is over a sack full of nuts!
GBK = Kiwi

  They serve chunky and skinny fries. Not only is their skinny version less than half the price of, I think it's more interesting than the chunky one.

The manager was really nice and changed my bowl of fries at no extra cost when she noticed I was picking at it. She also offered me a discount on my burger because they did not have what I ordered initially.






No comments:

Post a Comment