Saturday 27 October 2012

CHRISTmas countdown

I love Christmas season.

For one, I love the reason for the celebrations, the holidays and the opportunity it gives to catch up with friends and family.

Infact, Christmas is the only time I can forgive the weather. First, there's fall when nature takes on so many colours - from green to yellow to berry to red to rust to copper to gold to brown.......you get the picture.

Then there's winter where everything is covered in snow and it feels like the world is taking a shower - a very cold one too!

Ah yes, I love Christmas. Lights go up, trees come out, animals (and some humans) hibernate while businesses devise strategies to empty my pockets (without much luck).

With Christmas comes dinners, office parties and family holidays. As such, I will be spending the next couple of months taking you through how I am gearing up for Christmas. I love the season but it can be quite expensive. Hopefully, we will all learn a thing or two to help us have a truly merry Christmas.

Welcome to my Christmas Countdown (CC) series

Womble Love xx


2 comments:

  1. "businesses devise strategies to empty my pocket" --- I couldn't agree more!:)

    Nevertheless, I love love love Christmas too, well aside from the fact that it's my birthday too haha, there's just too much happiness everywhere!:)

    www.lifebeyondpinkstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment! Your birthday? Whoop Whoop!!! Talk about a MERRY Christmas indeed! Lol. The lights are up everywhere. Will have to start taking pictures!.....Nice blog :)

      Delete